Saturday, June 5, 2010

We made it to Morrroco

All is well here.  After the 3 hour delay in NY we were on our way.  The flight from Denver to NY was rough and I almost didnt make it.  However, thanks to my pharmaceutical friends I slept very well on the way from NY to Morocco and feel really good.  We had no internet at the hotel and I am stealing it from some office here in the Casablanca airport.  I hope they dont mind. 

Everyone is feeling well and we are getting along just great.  It has been good so far.  We leave here in about 2 hours and have another 6 hour flight(I think) to Lome after a stop in Cotanou.    We stayed at the same hotel we did on the very first trip and ate some really good food.  I am about out of battery on my computer so I have to go. 

Love you all,

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment