Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bugs and dog food and teething, oh my!

If that header doesn't suck you in, I don't know what will! I can't believe we have been home for nearly a month with our little guy. The time has gone so quickly, but in some ways it seems as if Micah has been here with us all along. I have decided to resolve that just because one parented 4 small children in her past doesn't mean she is still sharp on everything currently. Thus the title. Here are some the happenings as of late from Micah's point of view:

1. Did you know that sneaking a few pieces of dog food when mom isn't looking is really fun?
2. I found a stink bug on the floor and chewed on it for a while. I wasn't amused.
3. I'm getting my first teeth and I like to be cranky to the people I love. These are my first ones, so this is a whole new ball game. I do love that purple Tylenol stuff, though!
4. My mean mom took me to this place where they held me down to take a bunch of my blood. My mom cried, I cried...geez it was horrible. But my mom is SOOOOOOOOOO excited that all of my tests came back great!!!
5. Only moms care about poop...and mine doesn't have any parasites or giardia...another thing my mom is happy about!!
6. BTW, I'd rather feed myself table food than have my family feed me baby food. I may look little, but green bean baby food is nasty.
7. I'm quite the rock star when it comes to crawling, stairs, cruising around furniture and babbling.
8. I really love it when my dad takes me to the pool, especially when he teaches me how to float and kick. My mom doesn't like to watch all of our tricks, though.
9. Everyone keeps telling me that I look bigger and taller. I take it as a compliment!
10. The last thing I'd like to say is that I love when people hold me and rock me. I'm spoiled that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment