Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day!

This refers to our country and Micah, actually! Mr. Independent is ruling the household as you can imagine. We've passed our one month anniversary together on June 30th! The last month has been almost surreal when I sit for a second and think through it all. Sometimes I don't believe having Micah really here is real. And then other times, like 3 in the morning, I know for sure that I'm up rocking him for the third time!!

We have SO much to be thankful for as we continue to be amazed at Micah's good health and development. He has had no health problems and is right on target, if not ahead, developmentally. His most recent venture is trying to maneuver the two stairs up to our dining room. Up is no problem, down is another story! His two bottom are white and shiny when he grins and baby food is pretty much a thing of the past. He has skipped little baby and went right to "I want to eat with my hands and give me a cracker, please!"

I couldn't resist an Old Navy 4th of July outfit for him, so as we celebrate this weekend, pics will be abundant of course! My deepest gratitude goes to all who have prayed us through this 20 month process and who have offered support and help as we have gotten acquainted with each other. God is so good, undeservedly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment