Saturday, March 21, 2009

Packing

So I have to admit I packed a bunch of Micah stuff today. With all the shower presents I couldn't help myself! I''ve made so many lists, I can't begin to keep them straight. It felt SOOOOO good to cross some things off. Our tentative travel is April 11, which is three weeks from today. This will only come to fruition if we do the following:

*pass court on the 24th
*Micah's tb testing doesn't pose a problem
*the new consulate closings will work in our favor as they are only taking appointments every OTHER week starting April 1
*God says, "Yes, it's time!!!"

Any and all of these can keep us here...or send us to Addis.
Four other families have tentative travel on the same day. We look forward to possibly traveling alongside them as we finally meet our little ones for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment