Saturday, May 23, 2009

On our way

We are just leaving to go to meet Micahs birth family.  A bit nervous and excited at the same time, we have been praying the meeting will go well.  The network is down again in here but the manager has kindly let me use her personal computer on a dial up connection.  I have more great things to say about the staff here when I have the time.  I type up an update and wait for the internet to work so I can copy and paste into the post.  I have to keep this one short.
Kids, we miss you and are hoping to send you more pictures soon.  Make sure you are taking care of granny!

2 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure granny is holding her own! :)

    i'm so excited that you are meeting micah's family. i think it will be an amazing experience, even if it's difficult, and will make super special memories for you to share with him when he is big. tear.

    i heart you big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad things are going OK. You are in my prayers. I hope that the motion sickness stayed away on you journey. Hope your travels are safe on your visit to the family and back. Check in again tomorrow.

    Thoughts and Prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete