Saturday, May 30, 2009

We made it...almost

We are in the airpot in DC finishing like we started....with a good burger! We really missed a good burger, what they had in Ethiopia wasn't the same. The flight was long and we are tired, but Micah did great! We could not be more happy with the way it went. He slept some and played a lot and hardly ever cried. We were worried about that some but thrilled that he did so well. We do still have one more flight to go so I hope I havent spoken too soon. We leave DC at 4 ET and arrive in KC at 5:30 CT. We both are feeling great and happy to be in the US!

6 comments:

  1. YOu are looking quite tired. HOpe your last leg of the trip home is good on all of you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been following you every day & have appreciated your posts so much. WOOOHOOOO! can't wait to hear that you are home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was hoping to see Yeah!!! We made it home, but I am guessing that you guys are just tickled to be at home and the rest of the kids are totally excited. I hope you get some much needed rest tonight and the Micah was good the rest of the trip home.
    Still in my prayers
    Sarra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot something, Let me know when you want chinese. !o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! I know you are so relieved to be here. I'll be praying for you as you all make adjustments to having your new little one home. Can't wait to see him. :)

    ReplyDelete